I just ran a mailstat.
- Number of known binary viruses/worms: 11
- Asian or Cyrillic src or charset: 117
- Autolearned as spam: 32
- Scored 15 or worse and thus discarded: 212
- In a blackhole list I trust and thus discarded: 374
- Contained a stock symbol known to appear in stock scam spams: 253
- Suspected spam delivered to my junk mail folder: 237
- Mail delivered to my inbox: 440
This is AFTER our big central spam filtering system unceremoniously threw away 795 messages it was "sure" were spam. I'm not even going to do the math. It's scary enough hearing the statistic that the central spam filtering system categorizes as spam about 95% of incoming mail to the campus.